Accommodation at Dubai Campus
The student accommodation at our Dubai Campus comprises safe, secure and comfortable student accommodation on campus.
Accommodation fees include furnished accommodation, housekeeping services (at set intervals), access to the gymnasium and wireless internet throughout the student accommodation. Fees do not include meal services, laundry or other expenses of a personal nature.
|Student accommodation type
|Twin-sharing (2 students in a room)||AED 27,560||AED 33,075|
|Single room (1 student in a room)||AED 52,370||AED 62,840|
|Refundable security deposit (once only)||AED 2,000||AED 2,000|
Accommodation fees are payable for the entire Academic Year in two instalments:
|Programme commencement - September 2015 (Academic Year 15/16)||First Instalment||On or before 1st August 2015|
|Second Instalment||Post-dated cheque, dated 1st December 2015|
How to apply for student accommodation
- Completion of the Accommodation Form (to be submitted to the Accommodation Office by no later than 1 August 2015.
- Payment of the appropriate accommodation fees on or before 1 August 2015.
- Payment of the relevant tuition fees on or before 1 August 2015.
All students are required to enrol as a student of the University. Failure to do so by the end of the third week of September, will result in the contract becoming void.
Terms and conditions
- On-campus accommodation is available for all students.
- Furnished accommodation is provided on a single and twin-sharing basis.
- There are separate blocks for male and female students.
- Student accommodation is subject to availability with new students given preference for on-campus accommodation.
- After 1st August 2015 deadline, all students will be eligible for on-campus accommodation, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Rooms are allotted as per availability and specific requests; however, it may not be possible to satisfy all personal requirements for room allocation or transfer.
- Student accommodation is provided only for the appropriate contract dates within the Academic Year. Students who wish to stay for an additional period (before or after the Academic Year) will be required to pay additional fees (subject to availability of rooms). For specific dates, please contact the Accommodation Office.
- Fees include furnished accommodation, housekeeping services (at set intervals), access to the gymnasium and wireless internet throughout the student accommodation.
- Fees do not include meal services, laundry or other expenses of a personal nature.
- Regrettably, accommodation fees are non-refundable. No refund will be given for early withdrawal/discontinuation of the service, for any reason. Students requesting accommodation therefore commit to pay both instalments