Information for Recruitment Agencies
The Careers Service deals with private agencies or third parties representing employers only where:
- an employer has commissioned the agency to act on its behalf and the agency states which employer it represents, provides information about, and selects only for the named employer
- the Careers Service is satisfied that such representation is clearly in the interests of students and of the University
Please note that:
- the employer must be named in the vacancy entry and made available to the student/graduate
- salary information should be provided and should not be commission based/have a commission element
- the only web link we will include will be to the employer's own site
- should you wish to use our shared vacancies service the above principles are applied in all University Careers Services and only vacancies that comply will be released to our websites.
The same principles are applied to the many commercial organisations offering agency-type services on the internet, and therefore, like commercial employment agencies, these do not normally receive publicity, have links on our website or participate in Careers Fairs or other Careers Service activities.
Some agencies have claimed, or hinted at having, an association with the University Careers Service. As a matter of principle we do not endorse or support any particular commercial agency.
Any enquiries should be addressed to the Director of the Careers Service (email@example.com)
Information for Employers :
- About Heriot-Watt University
- Raising your profile
- Sponsorship and Advertising
- Advertise your vacancies
- Book your careers event
- Annual Careers Fairs
- Comments and Suggestions
- Contact Us